“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.” – Matthew 22:37-39
We will prepared ourselves for 6 weeks of support & love as we transform ourselves to love ourselves so we can Love God and others. His greatest commandment.
Next open Merciful Love Challenge is April 29th.
” With Souls that have recourse to My Mercy and with those that glorify and proclaim My great Mercy to others, I will deal according to My Infinite mercy at hour of death!” Jesus to St.Faustina , #379
Why this challenge? As a mom it is hard having the time towards ourselves and at times feeling love towards ourselves. We are the last one we take care of. We are being pulled one way or another way. We are tired. Even if we are not mothers, we as Catholic women are always fighting this world due to our love for our faith.
We have come to the understanding that We have to love ourselves so that We can love God and neighbors. We have to take care of ourselves so that we can give to others while loving God.
We have to be merciful with ourselves so that we can LOVE mercifully others!
In His greatest commandment; Jesus tells us to LOVE GOD: So to know Him, is to Love him, is to Serve Him with our WHOLE SELF. Not Just our soul but with our heart/mind which is the physical part of us!
We need to believe that to really LOVE God with our WHOLE ; Soul , Heart, and Mind; we must take care of His greatest gift which was purchase at a great price, our whole self.
Once we do just that, we can love our neighbor as ourselves with a merciful LOVE. We need to show this merciful love towards ourselves so that we can LOVE those neighbors of ours, starting with our family.
#mericfullovechallenge : How it will transform the Whole Body: Body, Mind, & Soul
- The Soul/mind: 33 Days to Merciful Love: A Do-It-Yourself Retreat in Preparation for Consecration to Divine Mercy will be used as well part of this program retreat questions to make you ponder more indepth.
- The Body: parts of Dustin’s program Fit Moms for Life which was made for Moms will be used. Fit Moms for Life is a hybrid program that combines workouts, menu plans, a thought-provoking journal, and book. It will guide us on issues including mines and goal-setting nutrition, how to exercise efficiently, and how to build a community of support that will carry one forward long term. There is no need to buy this program to take part in the Merciful Love Whole Body Transformation, however, if you like what you see, purchase the digital version where everything is online and you have lifetime access. (That’s what I did!)
- There is a private group on facebook that will bring you support, videos, accountability, and prayers.
- Google Chats for Weekly Group Meeting .
- Daily emails are sent out in a series of daily themes with questions to ponder for our daily readings, talks given by Father Gaitley, tips and encouragements that will cover the wellness of the Whole Body.
- There is no cost to join but that of the purchase of the 33 Days to Merciful Love: A Do-It-Yourself Retreat in Preparation for Consecration to Divine Mercy
Join the Challenge!
Check your email and spam folder for our confirmation and emails about the challenge.
Beautiful! Now, check your email (spam, maybe?) folder to confirm you would like to join us for on this merciful journey!